The weather in Chicago is finally resembling summer-like conditions, even though it feels more like San Diego, we'll take what we can get!
Yesterday, we went to park playgroup in Glencoe and enjoyed playing with friends. Quinton is so rough and tumble on the equipment, though, his knees almost look tan from all of the bruises! I swear the kid needs shin guards to play outside!
At the park, I noticed Quinton's hair was looking a little shaggy, especially aorund the ears, so I took him to Kidsnips for a trim. I was worried because it was close to nap time and I thought that could either be a good thing or a very, very bad thing. Lucky for me, Quinton did great! He sat SO still! Even the stylist said that he was one of her best customers EVER!
Usually, Matt trims Quinton's hair but I hate all of the tiny little hairs left all over the bathroom, no matter how well you try to clean them up, you still keep finding them. So I loved this trip to Kidsnips! She did a great job and I didn't have to clean up, wooohooo!
Look how handsome he is!
4 comments:
Cute haircut! Very Handsome !!
I'm glad you had fun at playgroup and it's always interesting how other kids' snacks are so appealing... :) I was bummed b/c our handyman finally came to fix our dumb back door and he was there FOREVER, so I wasn't able to leave and go to Glencoe yesterday.
Quinton's haircut looks really cute! That's nice that he was mellow for the cut.
What a HANDSOME dude! I'm glad it's warming up for you guys! There's nothing like being able to go outdoors.
He looks so grown up with his stud haircut. It looks really green there. It is nice to know you can get the green surroundings in the summer without the humidity factor. :)
Post a Comment