Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Okay, I'm a couple of days late but we've been pretty busy!
Quinton wanted me to post just a few reasons why he loves his daddy, Matt:
1. He loves to wrestle with me!
2. He loves to read me books!
3. He loves to play outside with me and take me on walks!
4. He thinks I'm the cutest!
5. He gives me big hugs when he comes home.
6. He let's me watch football games with him.
7. He helps me try and go potty.
8. He likes to give me baths.
9. He shares his french fries with me.
10. He loves me no matter what!
I know that one of Matt's happiest days in his life was September 16th, 2005, the day Quinton was born, making Matt one happy daddy!

Thanks for being such a great daddy, Matt!

And to all of our Dads, Grandpas and Great Grandpas, WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the tribute Stacy (and Quinton). I love you guys very much.

Your blog is such a wonderful way to share all your fun experiences. Thanks for keeping it up with great writing and fun pictures.

You are wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the tribute Stacy (and Quinton). I love you guys very much.

Your blog is such a wonderful way to share all your fun experiences. Thanks for keeping it up with great writing and fun pictures.

You are wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the tribute Stacy (and Quinton). I love you guys very much.

Your blog is such a wonderful way to share all your fun experiences. Thanks for keeping it up with great writing and fun pictures.

You are wonderful!!

Happy 45th Birthday!

Dear Matt, Happy 45 th  Birthday! You are still missed and loved dearly. I would like to think this is when your mid-life crisis should...