Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bah Humbug...Already!

One of my friends said her son woke up this morning at 5 am, looked out the window and was BEGGING to go outside and play in this:
Our first real snowfall of the season.
Sure it's kind of cool, but really, it feels like we barely stopped shoveling snow 5 months ago!
Quinton was so mad when he came out of his preschool class at noon, today, and the snow was mostly all gone. He started crying and asked me where all of the snow was, like I was hiding it from him! I have a feeling we'll be playing in the snow a lot this winter!
Even though I wasn't excited about waking up to the snow, who wouldn't love waking up to this cute little boy making faces and pretending to be a pirate?

1 comment:

Melisa said...

I'm so not ready for snow.

You, and Matt, make great Jessies. ;)

We want to see Bolt soon too!

Happy 45th Birthday!

Dear Matt, Happy 45 th  Birthday! You are still missed and loved dearly. I would like to think this is when your mid-life crisis should...