Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Beach Fever!

Tonight was the perfect night for a picnic at the beach. It may not be San Diego, but our Lake Michigan beach is pretty nice and we might as well take advantage of the 5 minute walk to the beach while we can!
Did I mention Quinton loves sand? I mean LOVES sand!
Matt had to DRAG Quinton away from the beach tonight because Q was having so much fun digging in the sand.

This is a cute picture of Matt and Quinton frolicking in the water. I put one toe in the water and I about turned into an icicle! I know I'll enjoy the cold water on a HOT day but tonight, I just thought these boys were C R A Z Y!

The Chicago beach skyline. it was a gorgeous night compared to all of the stormy nights we've had lately.


I just had to include this picture. Matt and I and other people on the beach were fascinated by this gentleman who showed up on cross country skis complete with the spandex wrestling singlet, sliding along the sand as if it were freshly fallen snow.

You don't see that everyday!

Here's one for the Christmas card! Hanging out on the lifeguard tower gave us a great view of the shoreline. It was a nice finish to a lovely dinner picnic at the beach!

1 comment:

Sarah S said...

What a fun night!! Those pictures are the best Stacy! Holy cow the guy skiing on the beach is really cracking me up. The family shot is really sweet too.

Happy 45th Birthday!

Dear Matt, Happy 45 th  Birthday! You are still missed and loved dearly. I would like to think this is when your mid-life crisis should...