Monday, June 23, 2008

Fun Friends

We had friends over a couple times this weekend and these are two funny pictures:
This is Quinton and our friend's little boy, Eli. While the adults were trying to eat, Quinton and Eli became bored, so I turned on cartoons for Quinton and then Matt sat Eli next to him and it was too funny not to take a picture of the two boys in couch potato mode!

This is our friend's little girl, Miss A. She is such a doll! We had Miss A's family over on Sunday and Matt was nice enough to "watch" Miss A while her mommy and I watched Quinton and Miss M playing outside. When we came back into the house, this is what we found. Too cute, huh?



2 comments:

Sarah S said...

those couch potatoes are too cute :)

Beckie said...

so cute! and I am glad you took pictures!

Happy 45th Birthday!

Dear Matt, Happy 45 th  Birthday! You are still missed and loved dearly. I would like to think this is when your mid-life crisis should...