Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Things That Make Me Go Hmmmm?

I admit that I love to people watch and thanks to the digital age, I can now snap pictures and share with all of you some of the crazy things I see...from my travels in Utah, I have a special blog post about weird, wacky and stuff that makes me say, "WHAT?"
Like this gentleman.
I was snapping a picture of Quinton coming down the inflatable slide and turned my head and saw this:
I probably should have warned you!
This next woman's tattoo makes me wonder what the heck she was thinking when she said, "I just LOVE Mater!"
And then I saw this gentlman walking around Temple Square, as normal as you please, in a kilt. Silly me, though, I am a sucker for kilts!
And you would think that because of the grainy-ness of this photo that this young lady is a celebrity of some sort but nope, I just found her outfit to be.....BRIGHT.
Notice the zebra print boots (it was 90+ degrees out), pink tights and tye dye shirt.
Who knew this was in fashion?
There you have it.
My collection from Utah of wacky stuff.

4 comments:

Leann Jester said...

Thanks for sharing! The Mater Tatoo is the best.

Tonya said...

Too funny! You crack me up!

melissa walker said...

HaHa--you just never know who's going to be around you at any given time! It was fun to see you guys--we'll get together soon, I'm almost organized here!

Sarah S said...

loved this post!! you are hilarious stacy!

Happy 45th Birthday!

Dear Matt, Happy 45 th  Birthday! You are still missed and loved dearly. I would like to think this is when your mid-life crisis should...