Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Art at BYU

I am a bit backed up in my blogging posts so enjoy the ride of pictures and memories from the past month or so!
After all of the fun we had in Provo for the 4th of July, my mom, Quinton and I headed back to Provo to check out some fun art at the BYU Art Museum. I actually don't think I ever stepped foot in the art museum during the 4.5 years I attended BYU...I guess it shows where my priorities were back then!
When we first walked in, there was this exhibit:
It's made from dry cleaning hangers...
Can you imagine how much Quinton loved this art installation?
Um, it was definitely hard to explain to Quinton that he couldn't play with the exhibit!
And this was the last picture I was able to snap before I found out that it's strictly verboten to snap pictures in the museum...oops!
There were a bunch of other cool art exhibits by the guy who does the I Spy books and how he puts the scenes together for which he is famous.

I can really recommend going to the art museum, plus, it's free!

No comments:

Happy 45th Birthday!

Dear Matt, Happy 45 th  Birthday! You are still missed and loved dearly. I would like to think this is when your mid-life crisis should...