
We were lucky enough to spend the first week of our Utah vacation in lovely Park City. My grandparents graciously gave us one of their time share weeks that we were able to use at the Marriott Mountainside resort which was AWESOME!
One of the best parts was that the resort had so many activities for kids Quinton's age. I really hadn't expected to hang out at the resort much but it was impossible not to since all of the activities sounded so fun!
One of our first afternoons in Park City, Quinton and I strolled through downtown. We had a lot of fun just window shopping with no where particular to go and no time constraints.
Here, Quinton is becoming acquainted with some of the wildlife:
As I mentioned, the resort had lots of different activities. Below, Quinton and I attempted to play chess with game pieces that were as big as Q!
In the end, Quinton had more fun knocking the pieces over than playing with them.
Quinton also became pretty good at foosball while staying at the resort. It was fun to simply take the elevator down to fun games and Q really enjoyed this luxury!

And what is vacation without throwing in a little exercise?
Yeah, he's a maniac :)

This is our friend, Wes, whose Mom and sister came to visit us in Park City and spend an afternoon enjoying the pool with us. Mariah, Wes and Jane were welcome company and it was so fun to catch up with Mariah!
On one afternoon, my sister, Jessi, was fortunate enough to come up and visit us. She came just in time for the tye-dyeing activity Quinton and I had signed up for and it was a blast! Quinton LOVED tye-dyeing a shirt and he LOVES to wear it!

Quinton and I ended up tye-dyeing the next day, too since he had so much fun. We ended up dyeing a shirt he already owned because it had a stain on it that I couldn't get out but still loved the shirt. It turned out awesome, too!

I think Quinton would have tie-dyed the room if we would have let him!

This is Q just hanging out in the hotel room.

At the end of our week in Park City, it was pretty sad to leave our nice little resort but we have great memories!

No comments:
Post a Comment