One hot summer day of our Utah vacation, my sister suggested we go fishing in Provo Canyon. I'm not much into fishing, myself, but I thought it would be nice to get out of the heat and into the cool canyon mountains.
Here is my niece, Sara, after the 45 minute car ride to Vivian Park in Provo Canyon.

I dare say Quinton enjoyed the s'mores more than the fishing part. True to my sister's word, the canyon was MUCH cooler than the valley!

Ny nephew, Evan, Quinton and my dad casting out the lines.
Quinton loved hanging out with the big boys!

Quinton watched Silly Grandpa cast the line out once and then felt like he was ready to cast it out, too. It was pretty funny to watch Quinton try and have the bobber land about 1 foot in front of him but he did better the more he tried. Thanks, Silly Grandpa!

The fishing spot we went to was for kids 12 and younger, no adults allowed to fish in the same pond. Plus, there were two separate playgrounds so all in all, this was a great diversion!
No comments:
Post a Comment