Friday, I unexpectedly went into the hospital for tests and monitoring and was finally released on Sunday afternoon with instructions for strict bed rest. I have "bathroom and meal privileges." Fun, huh?
So today, Matt took Quinton to the sibling tour of the hospital that I set up a couple of weeks ago. Matt said the tour guide was surprised to see a daddy accompanying their child on the tour during the middle of the week...just one of the perks (and blessings) of being unemployed right now!
Matt sent me this cute picture of Quinton during part of the tour. The siblings even had the opportunity to change the pretend baby's diaper.
When Quinton came home, he was all cuddly with my tummy, talking to his baby brother and telling him how excited he is for his baby brother to come out. This has been such a great experience for our family and makes bed rest bearable!

5 comments:
Love that picture, Stacy!! Q will make a GREAT big brother!! You guys are in our prayers! Keep us posted on everything! Miss ya!
OMG Stacy! Sorry to hear that you have to be stuck on bed rest. That would be a hard one for me to do.
But I'm glad you and baby are okay.
The picture of Quinton and the "baby" is so cute. That is a cute idea to take the silbings tour. I hadn't thought about that.
Our thoughts are with Matt in finding a new job quickly!
Bed rest? Bummer. Hope my blog can help entertain you a few minutes.
Sorry to hear that you are on bed rest! Hopefully it won't be too mucch longer before your cutie pie is here. :) Quinton is SO cute and he is in for a whole new world of fun when the baby comes. Also... LOVED your cute story and picture in Family Fun! It is one of our favorite magazines and I was delighted to see you in it!
So sorry about Bed rest. NO FUN! So cute that they have a siblings tour of the hospital. What a great idea! Can't wait to see your new little one.
Post a Comment