I admit it, I blinked and it feels like we went from this...
To this...It really seems like we were students in Phoenix with a new baby, just yesterday and then, suddenly, we have this sassy 4-year old who keeps me laughing.
I admit, I am so excited to meet this new little boy we have been blessed with...I keep wondering if he'll look like Quinton or be totally different. If he'll be as easy going as Quinton or march to his own beat.
It's so amazing to start all over again!
3 comments:
Love this post! You are right, don't blink!!! :)
It's a good thing your pregnant. Pictures like that make you want to have another one!
Isn't it so true that somedays seems so long, then on the other hand, you feel like it was just yesterday you gave birth to your child. I love the pictures showing the difference 4 yrs ago to today. I am so happy that you are having another baby boy. It is so fun to see the similarities and differences in your chidlren. Mine are really different from personality to their looks. It is so fun to experience.
When are you due again? There are so many mothers right now that are expecting, I can't keep us all straight! :)
Post a Comment