Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dia de Los Pancakes!

If you missed out on National Pancake Day yesterday, you totally missed out on a short stack of buttermilk fun!
Luckily, our friend gave us a shout out and we met up with a gang of crazy kids and even crazier mommies for some free pancakes!
Yes, the kids in this picture are all sitting in the window of IHOP, sticky syrup covered fingers and all. IHOP should really have paid us for all the free advertising we were passing out in front of that window!
Needless to say, free pancakes were the higlight of our day...that and a nap!

3 comments:

CLT said...

That is so funny! You should send this picture to IHOP- you might even get free pancakes for life :)
Marlen

Leann Jester said...

My friend works at I-hop and she said it was super busy. She also told me since it was free pancake day no one tipped her. =(

I wish I knew about it ahead of time. I would have loved to go.

Looks like you had a ton of fun. I wish I was there!

Lindsay said...

Awesome picture Stacy! I love it. I can't believe every body has such a nice smiling face!

Happy 45th Birthday!

Dear Matt, Happy 45 th  Birthday! You are still missed and loved dearly. I would like to think this is when your mid-life crisis should...