Quinton was invited to a "Dancing Princess Party" as the token "Prince"!
What's a kid to do surrounded by no less than 5 super adorable princesses?
Dance his royal pants off, I guess!
I had a lot of fun making a princely costume for Quinton. I didn't want him to shown up by all of the pink tulle in the room!
Isn't he is the cutest Prince Charming?
Matt tried to keep up with Quinton, but it's hard when your own son is so darn cute, I mean handsome! Prince Charming getting his groove on!
9 comments:
CUTE! Okay first off, he is growing so fast! And second, way to go with the costume...you are a natural seamstress!
great job on the costume! Totally impressed with someone who "doesn't know how to sew!!!"
Great job on the costume. It looks so awesome. Quinton's such a cutie!
Seriously Stace... can't you move closer so I can use your mad costume skills on my kids?! I have always come up with the best! He looks so handsome!
How cute! Good Job on the costume!
Soooo cute!!! Makes his grandma' proud...! Incredible outfit! I sure miss y'all...in FL at the moment - the 'old folks' sure LOVED your visit and have the Zoo pix on the refrig. - they still talk about how much fun they had with you, Jessi and the great-grandbabies!
Matt is the prince in disguise--no costume necessary. Quinton's is insane. You sew girl!
Awesome costume!
Such a cutie! Amazing sewing skills!
Post a Comment