Saturday, February 28, 2009

I Dare you!

I double dare you to accept this challenge.

This game involves a few of my favorite things: handmade goods, creativity, and gift-giving. Here are the tagging instructions: The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

I hope that I have at least 5 friends that will do this!
P.S. I know some of my Blog followers do not normally post comments, so if you would like to be "entered", send me an email and I'll do this for the first 2-3 friends who email me, too.

8 comments:

Leann Jester said...

I am #1. Can't wait to see what I get!

Beckie said...

So if I leave a comment AND e-mail you do I get two hand made gifts!?!?!?
Fun Idea!

Unknown said...

Sounds fun! I'd like an article on how to get a 3 year old to listen to me. Oh yeah, I don't get to pick. Still sounds fun!

Unknown said...

oooh, I am in, if you aren't already booked! can it involve chocolate if possible? can't wait to see what your fabulous little mind cooks up!

Melisa said...

That sounds so fun! I am excited to see what you do for them!

Mostess Mommy said...

Silly, Melisa, don't you want in on a goodie?

Shana said...

Dang...looks like I should have checked your blog a couple of days ago. :) Sounds like a fun idea.

Melisa said...

I assumed I didn't get in on time since I was number 5 and you had emailers too... I love the stuff you made. Calet's blanket is her favorite one.

Happy 45th Birthday!

Dear Matt, Happy 45 th  Birthday! You are still missed and loved dearly. I would like to think this is when your mid-life crisis should...