The Saturday before Quinton and I left for Florida, we decided to go BOWLING!
Matt and I realized that Quinton had never been bowling and thought it would be a fun way to spend the afternoon.
Quinton had so much fun I think this will become a fun family tradition!

We went to a nice local place called Pinstripes that has bowling and Bocce. The setup is very nice because whenever it was Quinton's turn, the gutter bumpers automatically popped up.

It didn't matter if Quinton hit any pins or not, he still celebrated each roll down the lane like it was a strike.
I love his enthusiasm!

Quinton was very particular about his bowling ball and would celebrate everytime it came back to the ball "corral" for him to use again.

Here is Quinton bowling before we found the beginner ball ramp.

Quinton loved using the ramp once we realized they had them for beginners.

And being the innovator that he is, Quinton soon found other uses for the ball ramp!

Yep, that's my boy!

We had such a good time and it was a great way to teach Quinton about sharing and taking turns since he wanted every turn to be his! I'm sure we'll be doing a lot more bowling in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment