I think I am all caught up now. Just thought I would share one more thing...
Today, Quinton was playing in the bathroom sink while I was refolding laundry he "accidentally" knocked over, earlier. When I went into the bathroom and found that he had squirted the hand soap all over the sink, I said:
"Do you know that mommy DOESN'T love to clean up so many messes?"
Quinton's response:
He gasped in a suprising gasp and said, "YES you do!"
I really think he believes that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy 45th Birthday!
Dear Matt, Happy 45 th Birthday! You are still missed and loved dearly. I would like to think this is when your mid-life crisis should...
-
Poor Quinton made the gruesome discovery this morning! As Quinton and Miss M stepped out of the car this morning for preschool, I was hurryi...
-
One of my friends said her son woke up this morning at 5 am, looked out the window and was BEGGING to go outside and play in this: Our firs...
-
Yes, I know I should patent this idea since it worked SO WELL for me, but here goes: Pink Pullups for Boys That's my secret. Pink Pullu...
5 comments:
secretly you do...
How funny...Silly Quinton!
When are you going to realize that that is what mommies were made for! " and to wipe butts" Thanks for all the new posts. I look forward to reading all of them this week!
They all think this... all men-even when they're forty! We live for it! I love your posts. It keeps me sane and deludes me into feeling virtually in touch.
So funny!
Post a Comment