Saturday, January 10, 2009

Snow My Goodness!

It's a good thing Matt flew out last night because I can't imagine many planes were coming in and out of Chicago, today!
For the benefit of my friends who live in warmer climates like Arizona, San Diego, Florida and Texas, I thought I would share some pictures I took while driving this morning. No need to fear for my safety, I was only able to go about 17 miles per hour in this mess!
There is so much snow outside!
I know I tried to "enjoy" the snow yesterday but all of my hard work snow shoveling was all for naught this morning! Oh well, I guess it's a good night for delivery since Matt is out of town and Quinton passed out on the La-Z-Boy 1/3 of the way through Star Wars!
And for all my local pals, STAY WARM!

5 comments:

Leann Jester said...

I want snow!! Ok maybee not that much. Will Matt be able to fly in on Sunday? Keep warm!

Erin said...

Brrrrr! That looks cold! Sarah got her apron yesterday. We love it. Thanks for Wicked also. You're awesome!

Liz said...

Snow is always better than ice, right? We are having a brutal winter too! Happy Belated Birthday to Matt.

Melisa said...

I hear ya! I put up a whole slide of snow pictures. ;)

Lindsay said...

That day was a mess...I remember thinking to myself as I was driving to costco...what are you thinking!!! I should have stayed home.

Happy 45th Birthday!

Dear Matt, Happy 45 th  Birthday! You are still missed and loved dearly. I would like to think this is when your mid-life crisis should...