Friday, January 9, 2009

Drum Roll Please....

In case you've been waiting breathless to hear about Matt's big birthday surprise, here it is!!!!
About 30 minutes before dropping Matt off at Chicago O'Hare airport, he found out he was going to Utah for the weekend to play and party with his 8 brothers!
I can hardly believe I kept it a secret for two weeks but I did! And Matt said he had NO CLUE that he would be leaving tonight for Utah to spend the weekend playing Rock Band and all sorts of debauchery!
A big thanks to Matt's brothers for rallying each other for what I'm guessing will be a very memorable weekend!
Have fun, Matt!

3 comments:

Sarah S said...

I'm so glad he made it out of Chicago before the snow was too bad. Have a fabulous weekend Matt!

rachel said...

Happy Birthday Matt!

Melisa said...

How fun! What a great idea!

Happy 45th Birthday!

Dear Matt, Happy 45 th  Birthday! You are still missed and loved dearly. I would like to think this is when your mid-life crisis should...