Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday, Lovah!

Happy Birthday, Matt!
Another year and another birthday!
With Matt's birthday so close to Christmas, it's sometimes difficult to get him thoughtful gifts for both holidays, but I think I picked a good one for his birthday this year! Matt, I hope you like my present (but he doesn't get it until Friday...mean, I know :).

For some reason, I have a knack for taking CLOSE UP pictures of Matt.
Cheers!
Here's to another 30+ years, Matt!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Harkers! Happy Birthday Matt! Thanks so much for the awesome Christmas card! It was so exciting to receive and we thoroughly enjoyed reading your report on the year! Good to know someone else moves as much as we do! We miss you guys!

rachel said...

Happy Birthday Matt! Have a great day... wish we were there to help you celebrate... or maybe I wish you were here :)

Happy 45th Birthday!

Dear Matt, Happy 45 th  Birthday! You are still missed and loved dearly. I would like to think this is when your mid-life crisis should...