I think a lot of my mommy friends would agree that the Halloween holiday season seemed to last a long time this year. Quinton celebrated several times over the course of the week with a church Halloween party, a Halloween-themed birthday party of our friend, Miss A, a PreSchool Halloween party, an early afternoon of Trick-or-Treating Halloween day in Glencoe with playgroup friends and then actually Trick-or-Treating on Halloween night with his dad! I am not ashamed to say that my 'trick' this year was to re-gift a lot of the 'treats' we accumulated in all our Halloween adventures.
I guess it's a good thing we saw the dentist BEFORE Halloween!
Here is Quinton, chatting up the locals.
3 comments:
Tell matt that red hair looks good on him. Trick or treating still sucked in our neighborhood this year. hardly anyone was handing out candy. So everyone started dumping candy into the girls bags. we scored alot of candy but did not go to many houses. you look cute as jessie.
Jessie- love the costume! I was thinking about you guys in Chicago on election night...
See, Matt, redheads DO have more fun... :)
What FUN to be able to check out Quinton's adventures trick-or-treating! He is SO adorable...just like his Mom!!!
Post a Comment