Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Colorful Season of Quinton!

Oh, my lovely Quinton loves to color with markers. He was doing pretty well, the other morning, until I went to take a shower and came out to find Quinton had colored on himself and was sitting on the kitchen counter helping himself to cinnamon rolls #2 and #3 for the morning.

Oh and he'd decided to drink his chocolate milk from a doggie bowl. We don't have a dog, though, so I'm not sure where this came from.
Just kidding! We'd been given these bowls as a promotion for the new movie, Bolt. Out friends scored us some great sneak preview tickets to see it last Wednesday and Quinton keeps talking about. I think we're going to have to see it again when it's released in the theatres to get any peace around here!
These are the kinds of colors I love on Quinton. You can almost smell the leaves, looking at these pictures! We had such a great time raking all of the leaves into a huge pile and Quinton jumping into them.
Quinton is very good at raking them up...and then running through his pile, dispersing all of the leaves all over the yard again!
My little Quinton is growing too fast!
I think he swallowed a leaf in this picture.


No comments:

Happy 45th Birthday!

Dear Matt, Happy 45 th  Birthday! You are still missed and loved dearly. I would like to think this is when your mid-life crisis should...