Our first apartment! Ours is the BASEMENT portion of this big house. It was SMALL but we loved it!
One of first big trips was to Hawaii for a Franklin Covey trip while Matt worked there. This picture was taken while we were biking down a volcano...you should try it sometime!
I found this picture today and seriously couldn't remember Matt ever having had a goatee, but here is the proof! This was taken when we'd been married a year and four months.
Matt and I moved to Chicago in November of 2001. This is a picture of our first Christmas in Chicago!
Oh WHOOPS, this isn't Matt, how did this picture get in there???
And this was us on our Anniversary, yesterday!
Quinton and I met Matt downtown and we made it a fun date for the three of us at the Chicago Navy Pier. We walked, ate and enjoyed the Ferris wheel for the first time, ever! Quinton loved the view from the top!
We couldn't have asked for a better eight years, especially since we've spent the last 2 and a half with Quinton, the other love of our lives!
Quinton loves a good train ride and what better way to celebrate our anniversary!
This picture was from the other day and it just makes me laugh!
To all our friends and family, thanks for sharing our lives with us!
4 comments:
Awww, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! That picture of Matt's brothers is hilarious! Love it!
And the picture of Ty, when did you meet him?!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY yesterday!! WOW eight years already....congratulations that's GREAT!
I can't believe it's been 8 years... I swear it was just last year that we were living at 666 with the toilet on the porch and the crazy roommate trying to make out with all our boyfriends and sleeping on the couch in her bra for all to see in the middle of the afternoon...I could go on! aaahh to be 18 again!
Those pictures are SO fun!! I love the wedding ones especially. Happy Anniversary! We're seven months behind you - holy cow eight years soudns like a long time!!
How fun that you spent some time downtown yesterday as a family. Chicago is the best!
Post a Comment