Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New Addition to Our Family!

We are excited to announce the arrival of the newest Harker in our family:
Shark-Bait Aquarius Harker

Shark-Bait is a Betta fish (two Ts because he says it stands for Too Tough) and they are known as the Japanese Fighter Fish. The very helpful pet shop employee explained to us that the Japanese have Betta Fights like SOME rural americans and football players have dog fights or rooster fights.

Shark Bait won't be seeing any fighting action around here...unless he wants to go after Quinton for CONSTANTLY talking his tail off!

Hopefully, Shark Bait lives a long and happy life with us. If not, I refuse to post on the blog about his eternal flushing!

1 comment:

rachel said...

I am waiting for your next post to find out what other treasures you found! I need you to look for a few things for me! I am glad you had such a great Birthday!

Happy 45th Birthday!

Dear Matt, Happy 45 th  Birthday! You are still missed and loved dearly. I would like to think this is when your mid-life crisis should...