I just had to share something that a kid said at church in Primary, today.
The teacher was teaching a group of about 15 kids from about 4 years old to 8 years old about Moses leading his people out of the wilderness. She was telling them about Moses parting the sea for his people to escape to soldiers coming after them. We even used blue sheets and had the kids run through the sheets to illustrate the concept.
Then, the teacher said, "Oh, there is even a picture, at the back of the bible that shows Moses parting the sea."
So she opens the Bible to the picture and holds it up for the kids to see. One kid in the front says, "Wow! How did they get a picture of him doing that?!"

You have to love the literal understanding that kids have in what they see and hear!
2 comments:
That's hilarious!! I love that story.
What a funny story! I hope someone told his mom cuz she needs to write it in her journal or BLOG it!! :)
During sharing time a while back when the Stake Primary Presidency was visiting the story of Samuel the Lamanite was being told when he was on the wall preaching and the people started shooting arrows at him (lets hope I'm getting the story right...). Anyway, the question was asked, "What do you think Samuel the Lamanite said or thought even after being shot at?" A little boy said, "Missed me missed me now you gotta kiss me." It was HILARIOUS!!
I thought the Stake Primary President was going to fall off her chair she was laughing so hard. Kids are funny!
Post a Comment