Sunday, January 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

My friend Liz sent this 'tagged' message to me so I have to keep the chain going! I don't usually do these things when they come around in emails but I figured since I so often only write about Quinton (and sometimes Matt) and rarely talk about myself, it would be kind of fun to participate...so here goes:

A. The Rules are posted at the beginning. B. Each player answers about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people, posts their names, and goes to their blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. Still dating the same guy for 4 years (not Matt) - didn't meet Matt until October of 1998.
2. Going to school at Brigham Young University in my Junior year.
3. Working at Ottavio's in downtown Provo.
4. Spending almost every weekend at various dance clubs in Provo: Bricks, the Bay, Manhattan Club, The Edge/The Omni.
5. Living with funny roomies Gina, Jackie, Katie & Joy (I think).

5 Things On My To-Do List Today (for tomorrow):
1. Clean house for potential Realtors and Simply Fun party.
2. Work (check on new candidate submissions)
3. Go to the grocery store (pasta sauce, fruits & veggies)
4. Take junk from garage to Goodwill
5. Exercise

5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Key Lime Pie (just discovered how easy this is to make and YUM)
2. The queso that goes great with Tostitos chips
3. Dr. Pepper
4. Cheetos
5. Matt's "ants-on-a-log"

5 Things I'd Do if I Were a Billionaire:
1. Pay off all debt for me and my family
2. Go on as many family vacations as would allow with any of our extended family who'd want to come
3. Build a giant lodge in Park City for hanging out with family and friends
4. Let Matt be a stay at home dad, he'd be great at it
5. Get a really good personal trainer and be healthy

3 Bad Habits:
1. Cursing while driving (oops)
2. I procrastinate
3. Not putting a new roll of toilet paper on the holder when it's empty
.

5 Jobs I've Had:
1. In high school I worked at Papa Gino's
2. Ottavio's, as a waitress
3. Applebees, as a waitress
4. In PR in NYC during the dot.com boom
5. I fundraised for a theatre under renovation in Waukegan, Illinois (http://www.geneseetheatre.com/)

5 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me:
1. I used to drive a shiny blue Camaro
2. I lettered in rowing, in high school
3. I almost flunked out of BYU my second semester because I discovered dance clubs
4. I still know the names of the two biggest crushes in my life
5. I've had over 50 roommates in my life (99% of them were straight up crazy! - you know who you are)

I am tagging Rebekah, Sarah, Crystal, Erin and Cheslea.
Thanks, Liz! This was fun!

4 comments:

Beckie said...

ok fun! I will do it! But not any more tonight...

Liz said...

Cute Stacy! I kind of want to know, but don't dare ask what "ants on a log" is...

Crystal said...

Stacy, I feel like I know you so much better! And I need that Key lime pie recipe..for real!! I'll have to keep the tag going!

Kali said...

STACY! I 'love' tagged you. Check out my blog. I'm looking forward to reading your answers!

Happy 45th Birthday!

Dear Matt, Happy 45 th  Birthday! You are still missed and loved dearly. I would like to think this is when your mid-life crisis should...