Sunday, June 17, 2007

My first blog post!


Wow, who knew blogging was this easy? Although I think I am one of the last people of some of my friends to have my own blog...I even suspect Quinton has a blog! Who knows what that kid does after I put him down for a nap?


I'll try this out for a bit and see what comes of it.

Enjoy!


Diaper Diaries

Day # 631


Today was Father's Day. Matt and Quinton thoroughly enjoyed themselves and I enjoyed dressing them alike.

2 comments:

Kathy Russell said...

Love the blog...Soooo cool! I love Quinton's squirmy little buddy!

MarkJRussell said...

Was the outhouse down from the wind or were you and Q just having some fun?!

Happy 45th Birthday!

Dear Matt, Happy 45 th  Birthday! You are still missed and loved dearly. I would like to think this is when your mid-life crisis should...