I am so far behind on posting updates to my blog so I thought I'd start with a baby step...four pictures from last month on the 4th of April! I know, it's random...oh well!
Last month, my big sister had a law conference in New Orleans and since it's only about 2 hours away, I was game to go and spend the night with her and enjoy the big easy without kids!
I look awful in this picture - no really - I was still in the throes of having bad morning sickness so this was the cutest I could do for myself with no energy and trying not to puke from the weird smells! But I do love my sis!
Quinton's school celebrated Dr. Suess' 100th birthday and they were able to dress funny (but still in uniform). This was our best Dr. Suess look!
Just a funny picture of Sawyer being cheesy as is usually the case...he always cracks me up!
Matt and his shadow mowing the lawn. It was funny to watch! Sawyer walked behind Matt the whole way with his tractor - up and down the rows- acting like he was mowing, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment