Now that Sawyer is down to ONE nap a day, I find it a lot harder to find time to blog. But I'm almost getting caught up! I know all of you wait with bated breath for my every post so here goes!
We have found that when it rains, it POURS here in Alabama! So often times, you can find Sawyer and Quinton playing in the rain where there is NO lightning or thunder present. On this particular day, Matt arrived home and joined in the fun.
Here he is jumping over Sawyer. Q and Sawyer thought this was hilarious!
Quinton in his karate stance. I also like how every command from the instructor is followed by , "YES SIR!" I like the respect and confidence that karate promotes.
Matt is coaching another season of pint-sized soccer! He really enjoys working with the kids and even though this league has some strange rules, he and the kids are doing very well.
I love that Matt and Quinton share a love for soccer!
And last but not least, this little boy makes me laugh, smile, giggle, playful, sometimes frustrated but mostly feel like I am the luckiest mom in the world to have two happy and healthy little boys!
I'm not sure if there's a name for it but Sawyer is OBSESSED with his belly button! The kid is ALWAYS playing with it! I don't know if it's a comfort thing but it's just a funny quirk he has...

Sawyer's other obsession is with shoes. He will put on ANYONE'S shoes and try to walk around. If I ask him to get his shoes, he runs for any pair around and then goes straight for the door! Smart kid!
I love his funny looks!
1 comment:
fun pictures of your sweet boys!!
Post a Comment