I spent two hours updating our digital picture frame last night and I realized how far behind I am on the blog. I took gobs of pictures over the holidays but I promise to just post a few of the highlights. I've had the experience on other blogs where there are so many pictures dedicated to an event, you feel like you were actually there (of course I am probably guilty of this, too)! Anyway, we received our digital picture frame as a Christmas gift from my dad about 4 or 5 years ago and I usually just add pictures to the memory card instead of taking them off...that way, we have a fun collection from the past few years. We keep this frame in the kitchen so when we are cooking or doing dishes, it's a fun distraction!
Here is a sampling of new pictures added to the picture frame:
The day before we left for Utah, we were busy looking for our luggage scattered through the house, garage and attic so Quinton made good use of his time and the good weather and played doctor! I love this picture because the glasses make him look the part!

Not the best picture of me, I'll admit but it is a great picture of Mariah, a friend who we met in Chicago and they now live in Utah. Can you even tell she's 6 months pregnant?

A closeup of funny Sawyer.
I love how you can get lost in those blue eyes...

Before we left for Utah, we invited a friend over to decorate gingerbread houses. She has two little girls ages 3 and 18 months who are very cute. My friend Mrs. Woods had never made or decorated Gingerbread houses with her girls so I bought pre-made kits and put them together the night before. Quinton, as you can tell from the picture, was SUPER excited, especially when he saw the 4 pounds of candy Mrs. W brought for decorations!
The gingerbread decorating was a huge hit! A big mess, too, but who cares?
Quinton was quite proud of his Halloween ghost, too.

Sawyer actually wore this around the house for a while before he tired of it so it was a fun night of taking pictures and enjoying his first Christmas season!

Enjoying the lights at Temple Square with my little gingerbread baby. It was unseasonably warm, which was a good thing since I forgot my heavy winter coat all the way in Mobile in the hall closet - d'oh!

Sawyer will LOOOOVE this picture when he's older but don't you love the freshly shampooed baby hairdo?

We are enjoying our local library branch on a weekly basis since we haven't made too many friends yet and haven't found Quinton a preschool, either. The trouble finding a preschool is that all the good ones are full since we are coming in halfway through the year. I am nervouse because Quinton starts kindergarten in the fall (GASP) and it's full day! We have a lot of um...refining...to do before we're ready for that!

This cupcake was one of many we made for Matt's birthday. Quinton really enjoyed eating them! Wouldn't you with all of those sprinkles???

And that's it for now!
I have lots more posts about all kids of stuff so stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment