So I've been a lazy blogger but that means I am a busy mom!
I just thought I'd post a few pictures of what we've been doing lately.
This is Quinton's friend "Rexie."
Rexie goes with us on most errands and can be found sleeping next to Quinton most nights. Funny, doesn't he look like a cuddly dinosaur to you?

I thought these swings at our new park were kind of funny looking but hey, moms and dads can fit in them, too!

And what post would it be if there weren't adorable pictures of Sawyer and his pretty eyelashes?
Since we've moved here, Sawyer has been mistaken for being a girl dressed in brown, orange, black and most other NON pink colors, all because of his eyelashes! It's funny!

And this is the literal artistic interpretation of "The Bible Belt" at our little park.

This means Sawyer actually wore himself out jumping in his jumper. He LOVES his jumper and I love that Quinton fell asleep like this when he used to use it.

I totally laughed when I found Quinton's bathroom like this. At first, I thought he might have become a germophobe overnight but he told me he wanted to make sure he didn't mess up the toilet since he is standing up these days to go number 1. I know, TMI but this was a laughable sight!

Last Sunday, we fed ALL of the missionaries in our ward...all six of them!
One of the missionaries asked me to take this picture and I thought it was a funny representation of them all.

Next post: I'll show more of our lovely Alabama home.
3 comments:
I'm excited to see pics of your house! LOVE the bible belt... missionary shoes, darling sawyer and quinton who is getting so big!! He looks so much older sitting in that funny swing.
Great photos....love em all.
Love these! The missionary one is great and Sawyer is such a big boy!
Post a Comment