Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Daddy's Day!

Happy Father's Day!
We had a great time celebrating Matt, our Daddy Extraordinaire, on his special day! First, Sawyer and I let Matt sleep in a little and then Quinton and I presented him with breakfast in bed! Then Quinton and Sawyer gave Matt his candygram card (which he kindly shared with all of us later in the day) and Father's Day presents: two ties and a picture collage of the boys.
After church, Quinton helped me make our yummy build-your-own crepes with nutella, strawberries, bananas, turkey, gouda, swiss and avocados! Not all of that goes into ONE crepe but you get the idea, I hope. Once our bellies were full, I took both boys for a nap so Matt could enjoy watching World Cup Soccer. Not a bad day!
We also want to say Happy Father's Day to our wonderful Grandpas, GREAT Grandpas, Uncles and all the other cool Dads we know!
Love you all!

2 comments:

Smalliver said...

That picture is SO cute! Definitely a keeper!

Kali said...

CUTE boys! Love their outfits!

Happy 45th Birthday!

Dear Matt, Happy 45 th  Birthday! You are still missed and loved dearly. I would like to think this is when your mid-life crisis should...