Who knew this little pest could be so expensive?
When I woke Quinton up this morning, I noticed a little bump on his forehead. It looked kind of like he'd bonked his head and had a lingering bump, so I didn't think too much of it.We went about our day and by the time bath time rolled around, I noticed Quinton's bump had quadrupled in size. It was now quite a hard big bump on his head and I became really worried that he'd hit his head, yesterday, and he was experiencing cranially swelling!
So I called his Pediatrician's office and they were able to see us about 20 minutes later.
Diangnosis:
Mosquito Bite
Co-Pay for a 2-second glance at Quinton's head by a nice doctor:
$25
Peace of mind that there was no inner cranial swelling:
Priceless
You can kind of see the bump on the left side of the picture above his eyebrow.
2 comments:
Hey, at least you got a great sticker out of the deal... :) I would have gone in too!
I once took Calet in for a diagnosis of 2 yr old-itis. At least that bump looked scary.
Post a Comment