Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"M" is not for Matt!

Quinton has become VERY proficient at writing the first letter of his name and will write a "Q" on anything he can find. So Saturday, while out for lunch, Quinton was writing Qs on a piece of paper so Matt wrote an S for Stacy and then wrote an M for Matt. When Matt showed Quinton the M for Matt, Quinton said, "No dad, that means french fries!"
Oh my!

7 comments:

Leann Jester said...

How cute! We sure do miss him.

Beckie said...

Smart Kid!! When I see the big yellow M, I think french fries too!

Lindsay said...

That's funny. What a cutie!

Melisa said...

haha! LOVE IT!

Tiffany said...

I can totally relate. . . . Grammy started taking Mila there when she was barely one. When riding with me, Mila would point out the arches, and "McDonald's" was one of her first words. Last week she said she didn't want to eat at the restaurant we were going to but that she wanted to go to "M." Aaron was like, "M?" but I knew what she meant.

Krazy Khania said...

well he is smart!

Greg Giauque said...

That's hilarious.

Happy 45th Birthday!

Dear Matt, Happy 45 th  Birthday! You are still missed and loved dearly. I would like to think this is when your mid-life crisis should...