Happy Thanksgiving!
We have so much to be thankful for and we had a great time in Tulsa for the Thanksgiving holiday.
Despite the 12 hour drive up and back and two written warnings for Matt, the travel time was worth seeing our friends after 8 long months away.
This is a shot of Quinton during the trip to Tulsa...he wasn't too happy about the camera flash!
You may not know this about me but I live for Black Friday! I dragged Erin with me to the Wal-Mart right next to her house at 3:45 in the morning! We were super lucky that her Wal-Mart is a 24-hour store because we were able to walk in, find the doorbuster deals we wanted most and waited next to them until 5 am when the deals started. I was able to pick up some SWEET deals. After Wally World, we headed to to the mall and a few other places for some awesome deals. I was not disappointed this year in the good deals!
Saturday, I took advantage of an early Christmas present from me, I mean Matt, and got my haircut by a girl who gave me a great haircut when I first moved to Tulsa. I just love my new bangs!
We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, too!
4 comments:
Stacy, your bangs are SO cute. I can't tell you enough. I think your new 'do is really fun. And I love that pic of Quinton trying to keep the flash out of his eyes :)
I want to hear more about these written warnings for Matt... were you stopped two different times?? I'm impressed. Give us some pointers!
Love the bangs... I am growing my out again... but yours look way cute! BTW you are always welcome and Big Al and Martha's for thanksgiving! Come and visit me dangit!!
It was fun having you vistit! You are welcome anytime. Or just move back here : )
Even though we didn't spend much time together, it was still so fun to see you and your family on Sunday. Quinton is growing so big! We miss having you guys in the ward.
Merry Christmas! Is it cold there?
Post a Comment