Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pajamas Are The New Black!


I don't care who you are, potty training is NOT easy! So we have devised a system of incentives for Quinton to do his business in the bathroom.
Quite recently, Quinton discovered a new love of Transformers. We have a DVD of the newer Cartoon version of Transformers and Q loves the Autobot called Bumblee. Lucky me, I found these super cute pajamas at TJMaxx last week and when he earned his latest reward, he was so excited to wear theses pajamas...ALL DAY!

We now have problems not wearing these PJs everywhere! I am fortunate that the pajama top looks like it could be a t-shirt, but the bottoms? No way! I have a feeling these pajamas will be around for a very long time. But hey, the incentives are working! And Q looks cute!

Later this day, I found Quinton on my counter top lazily eating granola! What a funny kid! He is such a good climber!







1 comment:

Mike, Jess, Elijah, Julia and Amelie said...

So these are the famous PJs!?! I would sit around in these all day if I could too :)

Happy 45th Birthday!

Dear Matt, Happy 45 th  Birthday! You are still missed and loved dearly. I would like to think this is when your mid-life crisis should...