Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Big City Weekend, Part: Quinton

I just wanted to share these cute pictures of Quinton I took when we were all downtown on Sunday. He is such a funny kid these days. He has so much personality and a flair from the dramatic, so like his daddy!

Quinton LOVES all of the fall leaves. He recently watched a Curious George episode where George tried to make a snowman out of a lot of different materials, including leaves. So when we were in the park on Sunday, he wanted to make a snowman out of leaves. When he realized, just like Curious George, that leaves do not, in fact, make a good snowman, he was happy to throw them up in the air and dance as the leaves fell around him. These are the moments that I sometimes wish I could be a kid, just like him, to see the world through his eyes!
Isn't he squeezable cute?

2 comments:

Beckie said...

great pictures! that one with him throwing the leaves is great!!

Tiffany said...

YES!

Happy 45th Birthday!

Dear Matt, Happy 45 th  Birthday! You are still missed and loved dearly. I would like to think this is when your mid-life crisis should...