This wasn't exactly Quinton's first day of Montessori since he's been going all summer long, but this was the first day of the fall session and since almost all of my friends' blogs have pictures of their cute little darlings heading off to their first day of preschool/school, I wanted to give Quinton the same kind of blog space. So here is my baby, who turns THREE next week. That has given me a whole new kind of anxiety!
So the rest of these pictures are a little random. Below is a picture of my luscious fruit pizza I made for a Sunday dessert at our friend's house. It was even more deliscious than it looks in the picture!
Below is one of my favorite pictures from the trip to McCall, Idaho and if you go through old blog posts of mine, you'll see almost the EXACT same picture from last year, only the kids are one year older and there is a new one, Charlotte, aka ZuZu.
3 comments:
can I come over and have some of that fruit pizza?! that looks awesome! I miss your cooking! Quinton looks so big with his backpack and his hair all combed! What a sweetie!
I'm jealous. You guys should come see me too! I'm not that much further. ;)
I'm sooo excited to come out. Cute pics.
Post a Comment