So I know we're moving tomorrow and Matt will be at the UHaul store to pick our 24 foot truck at 7am sharp, but I couldn't resist going with my fabulous friend, Mrs. R, to the release party at Barnes & Noble for the fourth and final book in the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn. Even as I am typing (at 12:39 am), I really want to be reading but I just had to blog about buying the book a little after 12 am this morning!Here is Mrs. R and me, it's blurry, but you can tell we are excited to start reading our books and ignoring our kids!
There were two YOUNG girls in line behind me and one girl was saying her mom said she could only read 2 chapters tonight before she went to bed. In my head, I thought, "Gosh, I'm glad this book came out when I'm old enought not to have my mom tell me how many chapters I can read each night!" But then again, I should listen to her since are ARE moving tomorrow!We'll see!
4 comments:
I'm a little behind everyone else. I'm only half way through the second. But I am glad I won't have to wait to read the ending I can just jump from one book to the next :)
You are so good to blog while you had the book in your hands. Your restraint is amazing. I was reading until I finally crashed at 7:30 this morning. I think I'm going to bed early tonight. :)
I just might have to check these books out since I've heard so much about them.
Aren't you done the book yet? We want new pics : ) Hope all went well with the move.
Post a Comment