This week, Matt and I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary which seems so crazy! I can remember driving to the Orlando Temple together, on our way to be sealed for time and all eternity, like it was last week! Seriously! Now...we have three amazing boys who have brought us the happiest and craziest times of our lives!
And this was a few months after we were married.
And just last September...
I have learned so much about myself, Matt and sacrifice in the last 14 years! We have had major ups and major downs and each and everyone of those peaks and valleys has taught me something. I can't wait to see what the next 14 years and more brings to us!

2 comments:
I'm so glad you have always kept up your blog. I've always liked "staying in touch" that way (like at 2:00 a.m. or something). We send a big hug to all of you. Thinking of your beautiful family every day, Stacy. We love you!
Stacy, I was checking through my favorites bar and realized I had favorited your blog. I caught up on your most recent posts. I want to say something helpful and wise, comforting, but can think of nothing that will make any difference or change what has happened. I think about you and the boys a lot.
Suzy
Post a Comment