Friday, October 21, 2011

Welcoming Our New Little Girl!

Although I am still outnumbered by the boys in the house, the addition of this cute little girl is helping my odds!

Introducing our newest addition, Luciana "Lucy" Harker!

The vet estimates she is between 12 and 14 weeks old and healthy!

We found beautiful Lucy one day while Sawyer and I were waiting for Quinton to get out of school. Out of the bushes, this cute little white kitten came and snuggled right up to Sawyer. I asked around the school and no one had any idea where she came from. I put up a 'found kitten' sign but no one responded and after two weeks, I finally decided we'll keep Lucy!


She is so sweet!

Sawyer is SO loving but can be a little rough but Lucy never bites or garbs for him, she just meows and looks to me for help. Today, we went and bought her a tag and took her for her vaccinations so she is officially ours! Wish me LOTS of luck in this adventure!

2 comments:

Kara and Theo said...

Congratulations Mommy! =) She really is a beautiful cat!

melissa walker said...

Oh man, Nora would LOVE her! And poor Lucy would have to run for cover!

Happy 45th Birthday!

Dear Matt, Happy 45 th  Birthday! You are still missed and loved dearly. I would like to think this is when your mid-life crisis should...