Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Belated Father's Day Post

Yeah...this picture says it all...

Matt is a pretty awesome dad to two really sweet little boys. He is a superstar when it comes to loving, wrestling, tickling, helping, soothing and oh yeah, diaper changing!

Happy Father's Day!
We may not be perfect parents but we love our boys so much for making us the parents we are today!

My mom, Silly Grandma, was able to be in town for Father's Day and helped us celebrate Matt which included a crepe breakfast and Father's Day fajitas!

Matt with his very special dad!

And me with my dad...one of the coolest guys on the planet!

I love you so much!

(P.S. this picture is from last year and makes me so glad I got the Lasik surgery!!!!)

A big hug and kiss to our dads, grandpas and greeat-grandpas! We are a very lucky family, indeed!

2 comments:

Kara and Theo said...

That's cool you got Lasik surgery. I did that to about 11 years ago, and they told me that age still makes eyes weaken and sure enough I got glasses for my 30th birthday. yay....I would love to have it done again, but I was working for a company at the time that paid for it. So I guess it's back to a contact and glasses kind of world for me. Enjoy it though, I loved having the surgery!

Kara and Theo said...

That's weird cause I thought that I had put a comment and I don't see it on here. Although it was late last night, so maybe I just dreamed it. LOL! I too got that Lasik surgery and I LOVED the results! But that was over 10 years ago and now aging has made them weak again. It's back to the contacts and glasses world for me. But at least it isn't as bad as it was before. I was almost legally blind before I got the surgery!

Happy 45th Birthday!

Dear Matt, Happy 45 th  Birthday! You are still missed and loved dearly. I would like to think this is when your mid-life crisis should...