Depending on where you live, you may be sad or excited about our move.
Tomorrow, we leave for Utah.
Personally, I am partly sad and partly excited, too, about our move.
I am not a fan of Utah.
Say what you will but it's Utah.
It's what we need to do right now since Matt has been out of work for a couple of months so here we go...
Here is Quinton and his #1 favorite babysitter, Jen.
She babysat for us one last time and she even did it for free!
Quinton is slightly in love with Jen and I know he'll miss her.
I have a love/hate relationship with our house.
I love the neighbors, the neighborhood, our yard and our cozy little house.
BUT
I hate the spiders who call our cozy little house their home, the leaky ceilings, the YUCKY bathroom with mold, the DRAFTY windows, the blinds in the front room from HADES and the list goes on. So movving is bittersweet to say the least!
This is about what we are down to at our house.
5 comments:
Wow. I didn't know you guys were moving to Utah. I'm sure it's a very bitter sweet thing and I understand your sentiments toward UT. But hopefully this will be a great experience for all of you! We'll have to meet up when we're next in town, though I have no idea when that will be. Good luck with the move!
Awe Stacy! I didn't realize you guys were moving. I am sad for you! I hope everything works out for the good and you end up loving it in Utah! :) I know you will miss your Chicago friends and I know they will miss you too! We still miss you guys here in Tulsa! Best of wishes to you as you start this new chapter!
Best of luck, you guys! I'm so glad you had this time to catch up with old friends. Send us your new address, when you get around to it. :-)
Stacy, this post made me sad!! I'm glad you're rid of the things you didn't love about the house, but sad the Harkers have left Chicago! Eat LOTS and LOTS of Cafe Rio for me. That's my only consolation :) I'll be happy for you!
Good luck in your new adventure--keep in touch with us ol' Chicago friends!
Post a Comment