Sawyer Matthew Harker
Born April 23rd at 1:09 am
7 pounds 11 ounces
20.5 inches
I know he's almost 2 weeks old as I'm finally getting around to posting this but it's been a busy time!
Dear Matt, Happy 45 th Birthday! You are still missed and loved dearly. I would like to think this is when your mid-life crisis should...
9 comments:
Whoo hoo! Can you believe it's been two weeks?? I kind of can't. Maybe we can stop by and visit sweet Sawyer on Friday if my kids' noses will stop running. Or maybe they're just going to run until summer is officially here, who knows :)
I hope you're holding up okay - I feel like I got pretty worn down when Charlie was about 2 weeks old and my adrenaline had worn off... those crazy nights w/ little sleep are exhausting!
Congrats! He's SO cute!
Loved the pics, Stacy! Congrats!!!
Cogratulations! He is so beuatiful and you are such a darling family!
Great pictures!
Oh wow what great pics!! How neat to have those, X! And what a cutie... you guys sure do make cute kiddos... congrats! Give Sawyer a kiss for me. I hope you are feeling good and all is well with you. xoxo
Congrats Harker family! He is a darling little boy! I saw all the pictures your friends took on her sight. Those are great pictures to keep! WOW! In some of those pictures he looked a like his older brother to me.
I'm so glad that everything is good with you and baby.
Sawyer Rose is a name that we have liked for our baby girl. People were already having a hard time wrapping their minds around it being a girl's name. So now that you have used it, I'm not sure we will use it. Don't worry- we have some back up names too! :)
Congratulations! Hope you're doing well and getting a little rest!
Love the pics. Love the name! Congrats! He looks just like quinton's baby pics to me.
Post a Comment