Matt's schedule has been a little crazy this week so he wanted to take Quinton out on a father & son outing today. Matt took Quinton out to the Chicago LDS temple to take some pictures and play in the snow.

Quinton loves to climb the "mountains" made of snow!

In this month's issue of
Family Fun magazine, they highlighted "Chinatowns" in several major cities in the U.S. including Chicago. In the combined 6 years we have lived here, I have never been to Chinatown! So with our Family Fun magazine in hand, we headed downtown to Chinatown to enjoy the sights.
Here is Quinton with his birth symbol, the Rooster:

Me and my Dragon symbol:

Matt and his funny bunny:

After walking around Chinatown Square and looking in a few shops, we went to
Joy Yee's for noodles, rice and a famous "freeze" drink that has tapioca balls. We went for the strawberry freeze but they did have an avocado freeze - weird! Quinton wasn't too into the tapioca balls but I kind of liked them!
It was so much fun to try something new that's practically in our own backyard. It's about time we went!
1 comment:
I didn't even realize there was a Chinatown in Chicago--apparently I don't get out much! It looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment