So maybe I might be a little busy these days and have fallen way behind blogging but I have a good reason...but I'll get to that soon.
In the past four weeks, we've had a couple of visitors. This is my friend Erin K. from Tulsa! We now have a tradition going that on LDS conference weekends, held twice a year, we get together. Erin came out last year and then in April of this year we met up halfway in St. Louis and then a couple of weeks ago, she came back to Chicago. We were lucky enough to score some cheap-o tickets to see Jersey Boys. It was a fun show to watch from the front row with our necks bend all the way back!
We ended up with so many apples! After we ate ourselves silly for about 2 weeks, I still had way too many apples and ended up making crockpot applesauce for the first time. It turned out very delicious and way better than the store bought stuff!
Quinton likes to mingle with the locals when we visit Wisconsin!
Here's a bunch of our apple party enjoying a sit down moment before we enjoyed some DELISH apple cider donuts!
My BIG excuse for not blogging as much...
Our little bundle of joy isn't scheduled to come until the middle of May so it's going to be a long winter but we are thrilled!
I have tried to tell Quinton that there is a baby in my tummy but he just responds, "No mom, you just ate too much for dinner." Nice.
Quinton does think it is a boy and he wants to name his "baby bruddah" Bolt. Even better!
Don't worry, I'll keep you posted to the point of boredom, I bet!
11 comments:
CONGRATS!! You guys are SUCH fun parents!
Congratulations, Stacy! That is HUGE news!!
Congratulations! That's pretty exciting news! I hope you have been feeling OK. Can't wait to hear all the fun baby news.
What????!!!! Oh my gosh! I am so excited for ya'll!!!!!!!!
Bolt is a great name! Strong, short, bold sounding, and goes well with Q. Bolt and Q. Q and Bolt. Matt, Stacy, Quin, and Bolt.
Very nice!
s
So fun!!! And I agree, Bolt is a fun name... or maybe it can just be the baby's nickname? That can totally go girl or boy... :)
Congratulations! What great news! Hope you're feeling well these days and that you have a wonderful pregnancy - glad that there will be another Harker in this world!
Bolt is a great name--for a pet--maybe Q wants a pet to go with his new sibling!
Congratulations, Harkers! I'm sure Quinton will love being a big brother!
Yay!! So excited...I haven't blogged since August..but don't have that cool of an excuse..so happy for you guys..xxoo
Yeah you guys! How exciting!!!! Congratulations!!! xxxoooxxxoxoxo
Post a Comment