Tuesday, April 14, 2009

How to Night Time Potty Train Your Boy in 2 Nights or Less...

Yes, I know I should patent this idea since it worked SO WELL for me, but here goes:
Pink Pullups for Boys

That's my secret.
Pink Pullups for Quinton.
The first night, he didn't even notice.
The second night, I was on the phone and Matt was getting Quinton ready for bed. The next thing I know, Quinton comes stomping up to me, waving his pink pullup in the air and says, "Mom, I am NOT WEARING THESE! THEY ARE PINK!"
I said, "Okay but then you have to wear your underwear to bed and not have an accident."
Quinton turned around and said, "FINE!"
That was 4 nights ago and we haven't had any accidents!
Who knew pink pullups would do the trick?
I only bought them because they were on clearance and I had a coupon for another $2 off so they were about $6 cheaper than the Lightning McQueen pullups!
I'm waiting for the Mother Of The Year nominating committee to call anytime now!!!

11 comments:

Lindsay said...

You are the mother of the year. I think it was a very clever idea...I will try it with Katelyn by wearing the boys.

Tiffany said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!

Tonya said...

I am soooo going to try that! Awesome!

Hezstone said...

You get my vote! That is absolutely HILARIOUS!! Such motivation! Thanks for sharing!! xx

Unknown said...

That is so fabulous. I love your devilish little mind!

Krazy Khania said...

I bet you'd win!!

melissa walker said...

That is so funny--although my girl didn't mind wearing the blue pull-ups. Maybe it only works for boys!

Greg Giauque said...

That was SWEET!!! I needed that idea. I wish that would work for ANdrew. He still thinks pink is a great color--he hasn't associated pink as a "girl color." Of course, maybe the pink princesses would help.

So glad to have your blog!

Erin said...

That is hilarious! Way to go!

Melisa said...

YOU are a GENIUS!

Shana said...

GENIUS!!! I will be using that idea with Bella soon hopefully! :)

Happy 45th Birthday!

Dear Matt, Happy 45 th  Birthday! You are still missed and loved dearly. I would like to think this is when your mid-life crisis should...