Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Time!

Happy Easter from the (Chicago) Harkers!

We had a delightful Easter Sunday!
Quinton and Matt woke up to their Easter swag left by E.B. White, himself.
Quinton really enjoyed all of the gifts the Easter Bunny left and when he woke up on Monday, the first thing he asked was if the Easter Bunny had come again. He was VERY disappointed that this Easter Bunny basket thing is a one-day-a-year gig.
I don't blame him!
We hope you had a great Easter!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love your family picture. Looks like you had a great Easter.

Krazy Khania said...

you guys looked so cute in the pink!

Liz said...

Great family photo! Quinton is looking so much older, maybe it's the lipstick...too cute. Hope you're all well and starting to see spring!

Happy 45th Birthday!

Dear Matt, Happy 45 th  Birthday! You are still missed and loved dearly. I would like to think this is when your mid-life crisis should...