Diaper Diaries Day #685
This week has been pretty low-key, for us, anyway. No trips, no storms, the flies have died down, all in all an average week in the summer.
Tomorrow is when our next adventure begins, though! Quinton and I fly out in the morning to Salt Lake City to visit family. We'll hang out with Matt's mom and dad tomorrow night and then my sister, her family and my dad will pick Quinton and me up on our way to McCall, Idaho for a couple of days of camping. A bunch of people have asked why McCall, Idaho. The answer: Our family has been going to McCall, Idaho since before I was a twinkle in my great-grandparents eyes! My dad was born in a log cabin in McCall and we love to go to West Mountain, to a little place called Corral Creek...a little piece of heaven on earth and a big part of my childhood. 

This will be Quinton's first time EVER with all of his cousins on my side in the same spot! My sister from San Diego and her family will be making the haul to McCall, as well. We will also be celebrating our dad's birthday and I can pretty much tell you, there is NO place in the world my dad would rather be on his birthday than camping at Corral Creek with his family. I don't blame him, either. Quinton and I are really looking forward to a couple of days without computers and TVs.
Unfortunately, Matt won't be joining us. Matt has a triathlon near Park City on the 25th of this month and I couldn't stay out in Utah for camping AND the triathlon so it seems we are taking separate vacations. Oh well, there's always Christmas, right?
So in about 10 days, I should have some fun stories and even funner pictures to help tell them. Bon Voyage!
No comments:
Post a Comment