Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Spring Time

Apparently, I take a few pictures even though I haven't put much up on the blog...but my little helper has noticed and was saying CHEEEEESE while trying to take my picture in this picture!
 

I swear I have seen this face before....try twice more...Gavin looks so much like his brothers! I can't get enough of this kid's giggle and he is always so happy to see me in the morning!
 Sawyer turned three in April which is so hard to believe!  I love this spastic kid of mine!  He tries my patience but he has the biggest heart so it's hard to be mad with him for very long.  A hug or kiss from this kid makes my day! 
Recently, I've noticed that his language hasn't been progressing so we're trying some learning programs to help him with this and work on his social skills as well.  Sawyer has very definite opinions about things and people and heaven help you if he doesn't like you!!!
That's all for now...time to try and sneak in a nap...

No comments:

Happy 45th Birthday!

Dear Matt, Happy 45 th  Birthday! You are still missed and loved dearly. I would like to think this is when your mid-life crisis should...