I know I am way behind on blogging but I have to plead my case as a mostly single-mom who is ginormously pregnant (36 weeks tomorrow) and just lacking in time and energy...oh well!
Back to our big move!
Mobile to Lehi, Utah and our new house, which I LOVE but sometimes feels like the movie Money Pitt with Tom Hanks and Shelley Long. Everything looks nice and new on the surface but sometimes, when you use it or touch it, it falls apart! For example, we have a cute mailbox but it was pretty wobbly on it's stand. It finally fell off it's stand this week and Matt is out of town for two weeks so I had to figure out how to re-mount it in 100 degree heat...little stuff like that keeps popping up. I still enjoy our new house but home ownership is HARD!
The moving truck being unloaded:
At least the boys were easy to find that first day moving in! They LOVE the backyard!
My super awesome dad drove down from Idaho to help us move! I think he entertained the kids more than he unpacked but hey, it takles a village! This is the garage...I wish I could say it looks less full of boxes but it doesn't....I am too pregnant at this point to have any desire to move ALL of this stuff in the house! I venture out here once in a blue moon...mostly for baby stuff...but not too often!
I wanted to throw in some pictures of the boys from 4th of July. We had such a fun day and ended it spending time with Matt's parents...not bad for a crazy couple of weeks!
Here's Q, playing with his sparklers! Check out those mountains behind him!
I know it may not seem like a lot but it took 2 trips to the bathroom, a sippy cup refill, a fight break-up and some additional refereeing to get this blog post up! Crazy, I know!
1 comment:
I am starting to feel really done with this stage of pregnancy and really can't imagine how you are doing this as a sometimes single parent and having just moved!!! Hopefully all of the breaking pieces in your house are done for a while!! Hang in there!
Post a Comment